Subscribe to Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service (HGMLS)
Benefits of the MLS
- A true multiple listing service
- Get access to comprehensive and accurate historical data about every building and unit in Manhattan, as well as sold data for every property in MLS back to 1997
- List properties anywhere in the MLS service area — Manhattan, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Sullivan, Dutchess, Ulster counties, and beyond
- Ensure fair referrals and business practices with published cooperation and compensation within MLS
- Selectively syndicate listings to all major portals, including Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow.com and hundreds of other venues
- Select and share properties with your clients and track your clients’ behavior
- Track the performance of your listings across syndication channels, and report results to your sellers
- Access to Supra lockboxes in New York MLS Market Area
- Choose from more than 130 vendors to power your IDX feed
- Collaborate with consumers using best-of-breed tools — share and favorite listings and track your clients’ activities
- Enhance your exposure via an expanded profile page with your picture, biography, specialties, active and sold properties
- Feature your listings on NewYorkMLS.com, the first ad-free REALTOR-run consumer portal for Manhattan, Long Island and the Lower Hudson Valley
- Utilize the HomeSnap app to grow your business
Who Can Hold a Subscription to the HGMLS?
A Broker, or Licensed Appraiser, Click Here for the Application
How to Subscribe to the MLS
Broker/Owner Applicants must submit an application and complete an orientation program (offered at all three HGAR office locations) within 30 days of your service activation. The orientation program will acquaint you with the rules and regulations of the Multiple Listing Service. Remember to include a copy of your valid NYS Real Estate license.
Are you a New York State licensed real estate broker or an appraiser who is a member of another REALTOR® Association?
If so, you may subscribe to the HGMLS without joining the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors. To join as an associate broker or salesperson your firm (brokerage) must subscribe to the Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service. If you are not a primary member with HGAR, please submit a "Letter in Good Standing" from your primary Realtor Association. Subscriptions are typically activated within 72 hours of receipt of your application.
As an Agent, How Can I Gain Access?
- I am an Agent and a Member of HGAR: Your Broker must hold an MLS Subscription with HGMLS. As an HGAR Association Member licensed under a Broker who holds the subscription, you can be granted access.
- I am an Agent with another Association/Board (not HGAR): Your Broker must hold an MLS Subscription with HGMLS. You must submit a "Letter of Good Standing" from your Association, the Application and payment.
I am an Appraiser and Hold Membership with HGAR