Subscribe to OneKey® MLS.
A Multiple Listing Service with clean, concise and comprehensive data you can trust, backed by powerful business rules and brokers to enforce best practices.
Key Benefits of OneKey® MLS
Comprehensive: Our data is clean, concise and fact-checked. OneKey® MLS is the most precise listing service in the market. Our data is backed by multiple sources and enforced by stringent rules and top-performing brokers. And, our data comes directly from the source: local Realtors. Every listing is verified and the information is updated in real-time.
Centralized: An agent-centric consumer portal that’s simple to use. For the first time, the New York Metro area will have a true public facing website – with data fed by the MLS – providing a phenomenal search experience, clean data, neighborhood guides and listings with your name and contact information.
Connected: We know the industry, the landscape and the people. OneKey® MLS has more than 44,000 listings and 41,000 subscribers (and growing) – making it the largest and most powerful MLS in metropolitan New York.
Expansive: We’ve got you covered. Our extensive coverage area includes: Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Rockland, Orange, Sullivan and Putnam counties.
Engaging: Armed with the latest tech and tools. OneKey® MLS offers property searches, personalized Comparative Market Analysis (CMAs), hot sheets, market reports, statistics, news, alerts, and much more.
Other Important Benefits
- Get access to comprehensive and accurate historical data about every building and unit in Manhattan, as well as sold data for every property in MLS back to 1997
- Ensure fair referrals and business practices with published cooperation and compensation within MLS
- Selectively syndicate listings to all major portals, including Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow.com and hundreds of other venues
- Select and share properties with your clients and track your clients’ behavior
- Track the performance of your listings across syndication channels, and report results to your sellers
- Access to Supra lockboxes in New York MLS Market Area
- Choose from more than 130 vendors to power your IDX feed
- Collaborate with consumers using best-of-breed tools — share and favorite listings and track your clients’ activities
- Enhance your exposure via an expanded profile page with your picture, biography, specialties, active and sold properties
- Feature your listings on OneKeyMLS.com, the first REALTOR-run consumer portal for Manhattan, Long Island and the Lower Hudson Valley
- Utilize the HomeSnap app to grow your business
Who Can Hold a Subscription to OneKey® MLS?
A New York licensed Broker, or a New York Licensed Appraiser who holds Realtor Membership with (or joining) the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors (HGAR) can have a subscription to OneKey® MLS. Click Here for information on joining HGAR
How to Subscribe to the MLS
Broker/Owner Applicants must submit an MLS Participant (Broker/Owner) Application and complete an orientation program (offered at all three HGAR office locations) within ninety(90) days after access has been provided. The orientation program will acquaint you with the rules and procedures of the Multiple Listing Service.
Are you a New York State licensed real estate broker or an appraiser who is a member of another REALTOR® Association?
If so, you may subscribe to OneKey® MLS without joining the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors. If you are not a primary member with HGAR, please submit a "Letter in Good Standing" from your primary Realtor Association along with your MLS Participant (Broker/Owner) Application. Subscriptions are typically activated within 72 hours of receipt of your application.
As an Agent, How Can I Gain Access?
- I am an Agent and a Member of HGAR: Your Broker must hold an MLS Subscription with OneKey® MLS. You must submit the Subscriber/Agent Application along with payment to gain MLS access.
- I am an Agent with another Association/Board (not HGAR): Your Broker must hold an MLS Subscription with OneKey® MLS. You must submit a "Letter of Good Standing" from your Primary Association, the Subscriber/Agent Application along with payment to gain MLS access.
I am an Appraiser and Hold Membership with HGAR
- For Full Access to the the OneKey® MLS: Click Here