This class provides real estate professionals and appraisers with a foundational knowledge of how identify residential heating systems, domestic hot water systems and air conditioning systems.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Identify common residential heating systems.
• Identify common residential cooling systems.
• Identify common residential domestic hot water systems.
• Define terms unique to HVAC and energy assessments and auditing.
• Identify energy assessment sections dealing with HVAC systems and energy efficient related improvements.
• List and discuss what diagnostic tests are performed and where to locate them in reports.
**Meets Virtual Card Requirement
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST HAVE A VIDEO ON YOUR DEVICE IN ORDER FOR THE INSTRUCTOR AND MODERATOR TO SEE YOU. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK TO THE ZOOM CLASS THE DAY BEFORE THE CLASS TAKES PLACE. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ZOOM LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM OR JUNK MAIL.